Wednesday, April 25, 2012

April 25, 2012

Hello All,
My beautiful niece had her amazing son "Sergio Joseph Fontana" (7lbs 14oz, 21 in. long) yesterday so we are off to the east coast in a few days. I will try to write nightly once we get on the road. First stop,after seeing "Baby Gio" one more time, is Reno NV. We will stay there a couple of nights (Thanks Living Social Deal!) and then on to Salt Lake City I believe....The first 5 days will be mostly travel as we want to get to Bangor as soon as possible to get this party started!
Check in for pics and quips, I'll try to be entertaining and Gary will be the technical part of our journey along with his hurmorous telling's of what each day brings...
Sorry if this appears in the comments as well, like I said I'm challenged in the way of blogging but I keep trying till I get it right!  :)
See ya on the road,
Ter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment