Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday April 30,2012

Hello From Wyoming!
We had another beautiful day of driving today it was sunny but cold (we had to disconnect the air conditioning and hook up the heater it was so chilly!)but a good trip just the same. We pulled into a Starbucks here in Cheyenne to "use" their wifi to book a room and when we tried to start the car it wouldn't start! "Oh dear!" as my my nephew Dominic would say...   :)  But I am with the "car whisperer" so I wasn't too worried. Of course he got it working and we are at the hotel now, me watching a movie, "Knight & Day" and "the whisperer" on his way to Home Depot to get whatever it is he needs to fix the problem for good... I'm sure he will tell all the details in his portion of the blog... I just know it will start tomorrow and take me to Maine..   It's nice here in my world! Ha!
On to Nebraska tomorrow about 450 miles away....
See ya on the road,
Ter  :)

 OY! A beautiful drive ended with a broken wire SOMEWHERE ..... its not an important one, it only runs EVERTHING!!!! I was able to bypass it temporarily til we get to Michigan and I can look at it more closely.

Tomorrow we're heading for Grand Island, Nebraska ..... the scenery will be seriously lacking what we saw today...huge rocks protruding from eroded mountains, gorgeous formations seen only in the Rockies. The road wound through miles and miles of layered rock of every color, type and direction. Tuesday we hope to have lunch with some woodie friends in Lincoln before a couple days rest in Motown.

What malady will I be writing about tomorrow????

No comments:

Post a Comment